Data Protection Statement Responsible body in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO), is:
Landline: +49 (0) 711 88857404
Mobile: +49 (0) 151 27947757
Fax: +49 (0) 711 95338356
Your data subject rights Under the specified contact data of our data protection officer you can exercise the following rights at any time:
- Information about your stored data and their processing
- correction of incorrect personal data
- deletion of your stored data
- restriction of the data processing, if we are not allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations
- objection against the processing of your data with us and
- data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority depends on the state of your domicile, your work or the alleged infringement. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
- you have given your express consent
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract with you
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation
the processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Deletion or blocking of data We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as provided for by the various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data are routinely and according to the legal regulations blocked or deleted.
Provision of fee-based services are requested by us additional data, such as, in order to carry out your order. We store this data in our systems until the legal retention periods have expired.
Questions to the Data Protection Officer If you have any questions about data protection, please write us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization directly.